Do you prefer serving yourself food or having someone to do it for you? (2 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have to have others do it for me bc I usually take too-big portions lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Sure .. i am in Keto world atm but i can go soon. Thanks.
Sure thing. I remember ten years ago I lived in a city where an all you can eat Asian fusion buffet place was $7.95 per person... Now we live in a world where self-serve soda machines are being discontinued :headache:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread