Do you prefer the heat or the cold? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I personally would definitely prefer the cold. I don't like being hot and when I'm hot, there's nothing that I can really do to fix it. vs when I'm cold, I can usually just put on more layers.​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I prefer the cold unless the hot gives me an excuse to go to dairy queen :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread