- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I know that most ReveLuvs like both sides of Red Velvet; the cute and energetic Red and the dark and serious Velvet. But which do you honestly prefer more, if you had to choose one?
Personally, I like their Red songs more than their Velvet ones, in general, because I just like the way they sound more and they're catchier (my favorite Red Velvet songs are Rookie and Red Flavor). However, as a group I think that Red Velvet overall fits the Velvet concept more and they just seem to enjoy doing it more so than the Red (especially Irene). So I guess I'd have to go Velvet, even though I do enjoy the Red concept a little more, and I still enjoy bops like One Of These Nights and Bad Boy.
Edit: I thought I would add it to the original post as well:
Additional question: do you prefer the earlier Velvet (more sexy, elegant, and classy) such as Automatic, Be Natural, and One Of These Nights or do you prefer the current Velvet (more of a girl crush concept) such as Peek A Boo, Bad Boy, and Really Bad Boy?
Personally, I like their Red songs more than their Velvet ones, in general, because I just like the way they sound more and they're catchier (my favorite Red Velvet songs are Rookie and Red Flavor). However, as a group I think that Red Velvet overall fits the Velvet concept more and they just seem to enjoy doing it more so than the Red (especially Irene). So I guess I'd have to go Velvet, even though I do enjoy the Red concept a little more, and I still enjoy bops like One Of These Nights and Bad Boy.
Edit: I thought I would add it to the original post as well:
Additional question: do you prefer the earlier Velvet (more sexy, elegant, and classy) such as Automatic, Be Natural, and One Of These Nights or do you prefer the current Velvet (more of a girl crush concept) such as Peek A Boo, Bad Boy, and Really Bad Boy?
Last edited: