Do you prefer The Red or The Velvet Concept? (1 Viewer)

Red or Velvet

  • Red

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Velvet

    Votes: 17 60.7%

  • Total voters
    28

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
RED easily. My fav Velvet title track is Peekaboo and it's the most "red"like of their Velvet titles. I do love Automatic and Kingdom Come but nowhere as much as some Red titles. The Red side is just more quirky, fun, experimental, everything I love about Kpop.

RED AKGAE :queen:
Bad Boy though :pepecry1:
I guess I prefer Velvet slightly because I love R&B. But Red is really enjoyable and quirky, I love it too. Even if I am anti- everything positive :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bad Boy though :pepecry1:
I guess I prefer Velvet slightly because I love R&B. But Red is really enjoyable and quirky, I love it too. Even if I am anti- everything positive :welp:
My opinions on Bad Boy are..........not like most people :welp:

I don't mind R&B but I just like pure, unadulterated, fun Kpop so much and their Red side gives me exactly that :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Question for fellow Reveluvs.

What's the consensus on RBB?

Is it Red or Velvet?

It's seems hybrid-ish to me. Like it's all velvety... But then there's a lot of Reddish kookiness.

I sort of feel the same way about PAB.
RBB is a train wreck at high speed. Worthwhile lyrics and a far better name would have had an interesting song.
PAB is red weird and hooky with a velvet dress. BB is pure new velvet.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
RBB is a train wreck at high speed. Worthwhile lyrics and a far better name would have had an interesting song.
PAB is red weird and hooky with a velvet dress. BB is pure new velvet.
I like my high speed train wreck.

😁
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I like my high speed train wreck.

😁
There is just no way that song was selling in Korea. That was a horrid call and will crush RV for this year numbers wise, its April and the last time a SM GG came back before summer was when fx was still breaking out.
Danger/Hot summer in 2011 and electric shock in 2012, snsd was doing fall 2011 and tts did 2012 fall.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
There is just no way that song was selling in Korea. That was a horrid call and will crush RV for this year numbers wise, its April and the last time a SM GG came back before summer was when fx was still breaking out.
Danger/Hot summer in 2011 and electric shock in 2012, snsd was doing fall 2011 and tts did 2012 fall.
I have faith they'll come back with some bop about vegetables or something at some point and re-ascend.

:pandaboss:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I prefer Red. Their upbeat songs are my favourites
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have faith they'll come back with some bop about vegetables or something at some point and re-ascend.

:pandaboss:
Last year they sold 6 million DL just in titles. Even if they go early summer and late fall 4 million will be best case and that's 2 monster hits.
And they really need to release a full album in Japan or at the very least another mini.
The year after effects of PU(at least that is still charting) and RBB are going to hurt.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Velvet velvet velvet :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Red for sure, I mean this more of girl crush or creepy cute like Peek a boo is sth I love, but earlier velvet is not for me. And besides i dislike velvet in general.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Question for fellow Reveluvs.

What's the consensus on RBB?

Is it Red or Velvet?

It's seems hybrid-ish to me. Like it's all velvety... But then there's a lot of Reddish kookiness.

I sort of feel the same way about PAB.
I think some of their latest releases are hard to type into a side. I think that they have been mixing both velvet and red sides multiple times lately. So yes. RBB to me is a hybrid.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly have no preference.
Both sides give me something that I love. They are one of my ults for a good reason
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I chose Velvet because to me their Red tracks usually sound more... idk, manufactured? Like don't get me wrong I like those tracks too (Red Flavor is the ultimate summer bop as we all know) but the velvet ones feel more unique? It might also be that I'm getting bored with hearing dumbdumbdumbdumbdumb or lookielookielookielookielookie repeat again and again lol.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Easily Red, it has Dumb Dumb, Ice Cream Cake, Russian Roulette meanwhile the only song on par for them on the Velvet side for me is One Of These Nights so not much of contest.

Also Pre Rookie Velvet > Post Rookie Velvet.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
TAEYONG WAS IN BE NATURAL-BE NATURAL WAS A VELVET CONCEPT-VELVET CONCEPTS ARE BE BETTER
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread