Do you prefer things to be virtual or in person? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
When quarantine first started, I hated being stuck at home and not being able to go to classes or work in person. But after a year of it, I've become used to it and kind of like it.
I don't need to wake up and walk 15 minutes across campus to get to my class and I'm a homebody anyway, so I typically enjoy being inside a lot more as well.​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I am an introvert so I prefer anything else over social contact, BUT perhaps I´m not that enough of an introvert as I had thought because since schools have been closed since October, I really do miss some social interaction though it might be annoying and unnecessary sometimes. It is not a big deal either way. On the other hand, a lot of things have moved forward and became (suddenly?) possible to do online which I prefer .... talking about administration stuff.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I do/did prefer in person for many things. Showing up 10 minutes early. Talking about small things. Plus there are many things that I have done in classes that could not be done--or at least not done as well--in a virtual environment. Going to Academic Conferences; Symposiums... It just depends of what is being learned; how its being learned; whether virtual is a quality medium to learn such things... and so on.
I don't need to wake up and walk 15 minutes across campus to get to my class and I'm a homebody anyway, so I typically enjoy being inside a lot more as well.​
How big is your campus though... 15 minute walk? Seems like a big campus.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,151
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,414
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hmm... tough call! lol I mean, on the one hand, going virtual is a good thing if you want to avoid toxicity and upfront bullying and whatnot, but on the other hand, things like live concerts just aren't the same when they're virtual. As much as I enjoyed Liam Payne's virtual live concert series, and not having to arrange a hotel, a ride, and whatnot, it would've been so much better if I was actually there!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
How big is your campus though... 15 minute walk? Seems like a big campus.
yeah the campus is really big :nekosweat:
I think from one end of campus to the other it could take up to 20 minutes?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm a homebody but I've always found things easier to do things in person I think cause I'm organised in my mind so it easy to breeze through things in person also stops me being lazy.
Im also not online social either so there's that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
In person atw. It's been over a year since when I started taking my college classes virtually and it's easier sure, but I miss all the fun with my friends and I miss my college and that city and my dorm. :umjicry: I'll perhaps graduate without going back and this situation is gonna take very long specially in countries which are less developed. It hurts.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread