Do you prefer to shower in the day or at night? (2 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I prefer to shower at night so that I can go to bed feeling clean.
And although I don't take a whole lot of time showering, I don't need to rush myself at night.

​
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i used to before bed but i hate sleeping with wet hair so in the day now
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Day
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
4 April 2020
Messages
139
Reactions Received
190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I do a bit of both, but it depends if I'm going somewhere or not. If I'm going somewhere, I tend to take one before I leave. But if I'm just staying home, I'll usually take one at night before bed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
I prefer night time so I can feel clean before going to sleep.

But my parent's always tell me off because of superstition stuff. But then they warned me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread