- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,813
- Reactions Received
- 47,965
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,930
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
👍 i like online because i dont want books filling up the houseProbably more inclined to do it 'online'
it really depends on mood.
Too late for me, manga is everywhere.👍 i like online because i dont want books filling up the house
Too late for me, manga is everywhere.
It does! It just feels very different to read a real book irl than onlinedepends
but I like irl bc i like to hold the books if that makes sense 🤔
It does have a very different feel :DMostly I like real books. Paper is just more enjoyable!![]()
book book form if I can otherwise to the library I go...