Do you read fanfics about idols? If so which are your favourites? (7 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
oh wait, I have realised I have forgotten to answer your first question :D. It was written for two users on here, they are travelling to Seoul and they meet Suga. It is not that deep, but it has its moments :D.
Haha so like a self insert? :jisoosmh:
I usually stick to fanfics of fictional stuff like anime or books/games, just leave me a link of anything you've written and I'll go through it when I'm sober :lisalaugh::pepeheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't write them but I do read them sometimes. Angsty fics are my go-to. I love the fantasy au genre too. Some fics are so good I end up crying while reading them and then feel empty after finishing them
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I recommend reading my dotae fluff :lovelycooky: Or just Dotae fluff in general because superior
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
27 December 2020
Messages
17
Reactions Received
37
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I love fanfics of various fandoms and fiy started reading some about idols. They are so fun. I love that people put their hearts and souls into writing something just because they want to share it with others and don't care about money.
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: uhgr8

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
im not comfortable w shipping real people and fantasizing about romantic scenarios, celebrities or not, but i have some friends that write Y/N fics so i'll read those sometimes to be supportive.
genuinely amazed by how good the dialogue and plot can be, like ?? yall write this stuff FOR FREE ??? :nakypog::jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
im not comfortable w shipping real people and fantasizing about romantic scenarios, celebrities or not, but i have some friends that write Y/N fics so i'll read those sometimes to be supportive.
genuinely amazed by how good the dialogue and plot can be, like ?? yall write this stuff FOR FREE ??? :nakypog::jisoosmh:
yes, yes, please support fanfic writers even if we are cringe-worthy :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
yes, yes, please support fanfic writers even if we are cringe-worthy :D
naw it's not cringy !~ i honestly dont understand why people look down on fic writing, like yea some people are turned off by the fact it's about real people, but it's still a really cool creative outlet and i respect the dedication and effort :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
naw it's not cringy !~ i honestly dont understand why people look down on fic writing, like yea some people are turned off by the fact it's about real people, but it's still a really cool creative outlet and i respect the dedication and effort :sanapray:
I think in case of fanfics, you just need to look at real people as characters rather than .... real people .... I´m not the one for shipping, but hey it´s just a harmless game and when an idol reads a fic about himself/herself , they know what they are getting themselves into. it´s FICTION for a reason.
thank you for your words! ♥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread