Do you read fanfics about idols? If so which are your favourites? (7 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
genuinely amazed by how good the dialogue and plot can be, like ?? yall write this stuff FOR FREE ??? :nakypog::jisoosmh:
actually I get paid in hot pics of jungkook and mark tuan :pikasmart: nah jk LOL I always am in awe at the fanfic writers who write like 100k+ and I'm just like .... HOW
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
well I can get to your instagram so that´s it. do you want a lot of likes? :D
I keep my 2 internet personas so separate omg :haylul:
I just meant my blog(s) pop up fast if you're searching the right tags lol. Well.. ones pretty dead and probably wont, but the one I co-run pops up alarmingly fast if you're a sinner looking for certain things :ilovebread:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I keep my 2 internet personas so separate omg :haylul:
I just meant my blog(s) pop up fast if you're searching the right tags lol. Well.. ones pretty dead and probably wont, but the one I co-run pops up alarmingly fast if you're a sinner looking for certain things :ilovebread:
you mean smut? sex? kink? 18+? conscious coupling? :D wait, we are not all adults here, but whatever :D.
nagh, if you don´t want to share, it´s cool ♥
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uhgr8

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to write a fanfic on the forum. Parts of it are still in the fanfic section. So that's both the only one I read and the best one out there. Read it juseyo :sanapray: It's hectic af, random af, has the most random characters and connections and makes absolutely no sense.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
not really, i don't read much in general anymore - literature classes in school ruined reading for me so now i don't do it unless i have to. also when it comes to fanfics which are about real people, i don't read them because after seeing an idol do something in a fanfic that i wouldn't see them do in real life i probably wouldn't be able to look at them the same way again for some time. this also happens whenever i have strange dreams involving idols in some way even if that rarely happens. i know that absolutely none of this is real but it still feels weird to see them the next day :jisoosmh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve never went searching for them, just stumbled on them... I would prefer to unread some because I-I may have crushes on idols but reading steamy things about them as a soft stan... :llama_shook:

I don’t mind if others write fan fiction but it’s not something I usually search for, I used to be really into fan fiction when I was younger though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread