do you read long messages through? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Depends on if it seems relevant, if it's relevant to the topic then I'll read all of it but if not and there's some rambling then I tend to skim through it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Cheeto

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah I do.. Considering time to time I type in paragraph form. Plus it helps to avoid miscommunication I suppose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cheeto and Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
meh it depends, if it is something I care about, yes, if not...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cheeto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread