Do you remember AdventureQuest (flash game)? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I'm not sure how many played this, but AdventureQuest is online flash game that you could- and still can- play with your browser. It started 2002 and is still ongoing, just checked the website and there is currently 8k players. I was pretty obsessed by it when I was younger, I found the combat pretty addicting and it had lot of dumb humor in it's quests. It was also hard to play back then cause only certain amount of people could play at same time (i guess they didn't have large enough server to host everyone who wanted to play) so sometimes it put you into over 1 hour queue and sometimes it just said it's full can't play if you don't pay membership to get past the queue. That didn't really stop me though xd

Nice video on AdventureQuest
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i played the shet out of this and out of adventure quest worlds!
I don't think I played Worlds, it also had other players?, but i played the regular ver so much :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I played Worlds, it also had other players?, but i played the regular ver so much :jisoosmh:
yeah it was multiplayer. it was so long ago that the main outfit i wore was event wear from prince william and kate's wedding :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes!!! I remember there were soooooooooooo many options for class types. It put to shame even modern mmo.

edit: wasn't/isn't there a spin off called dragon fable/quest too?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I played this as well.

There is now Adventure Quest 3D MMO, but I didn't like it as much.
3D versions of originally 2D games are always a mess. Still haven't seen Mario 3D game that beats 2D marios.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread