do you sleeve your photocards?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I've never really had the sleeves to be able to do this (now I do), but if I wanted to show a photocard that I like in my room, I'd sleeve them so I can show them off :))
most photocard collectors do this so yeah !!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Yasssss
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,479
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i do these with mine too ^
but if you mean solo sleeving - only the signed ones or ones of my ult bias :sanapray:
nice, i don't have any signed photocards just a few albums.

MTG cards are all i have solo sleved.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread