Do you speak/read korean? (2 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't, I always have to trust the subtitles and/or dub

I never know when k-buzz is trolling me or the fansub is trolling me

jk, I know it's k-buzz :cool:

(but I really know nothing of hangul)
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I started learning some a while back but I have a horrible attention span, so I ended up getting distracted by other things rip. I'd have to start all over again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm trying to learn. I had some begginer classes so I can read hangul, but I only understand basic expressions and words(when I read them). If they are speaking... RIP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and jasque
Joined
25 September 2018
Messages
28
Reactions Received
148
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can read Hangul a bit but it's hard to understand them :')

I tried to learn Korean but I gave up ;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I can read and understand more than I can speak, so when companies release statements I at least get a general idea as to what they’re talking about.
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I've been trying to learn but I suck at self discipline lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread