do you still return to your childhood favorites? (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i still frequently watch cartoons and "kid's" movies from when i was growing up and even keep up with some modern ones. what about you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The Harry Potter Franchise, obviously, but... I have rewatched things like Drake & Josh and iCarly. Rugrats. Total Drama Island. Totally Spies.. Stuff like that... but I did grow up also watching grown up stuff like BTVS, Charmed, Friends, and Law and Order, so... that as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Yep, whenever I feel sad I'd always replay Kpop songs from 2gen that I grew up with...

Also I'd be watching BLue's clues however the old version. I don't like the new shows.

THEY RUINED my childhood.

I miss the 90's children shows. Like banana pyjamas
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread