Do you stutter ? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
It was worse when I was younger but now it rarely happens although it annoys me whenever it does happen since I can try saying a word like 3/4 times before just saying blah and actually managing to say it.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't stutter but I forget what I'm saying mid-sentence a lot. According to my doctor it's because I speak too fast lol. Apparently my brain can't catch up to my mouth :dubuthink:
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I have a speech impediment so I naturally stutter if I speak too long, and I have a lisp when I stutter. I also don't know what to say alot since I never like to speak because of it.

:maheart: People say I sound like that nerd kid they'd bully
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I used to many years ago. It was part of my speech problem. which I also went to a speech therapist for, a large number of years.
Nowadays I don't stutter at all and know the native tongue I possess better.
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
I did many years ago. I had to start getting speech therapy for it in middle school because it kept getting worse as years went on. Nowadays I rarely stutter, it usually only happens when I get excited and such
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It happens when I get too excited. My brain tends to go faster than my mouth. It's a common thing, but for me, my brain just goes into overdrive, and I have a paragraph in my head that I want to say when I'm only just beginning to speak.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Off and on, usually when I only get really nervous and out of breath when talking.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it happens a lot to me. I stumble on words for no reason and forget midsentence what I actually meant to say. I am always a confused mess.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not a lot, I have brain farts from time to time though... Usually happens when I'm tired... I either just blank on a word, mumble words in audibly or stutter on a word.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a speech impediment so I naturally stutter if I speak too long, and I have a lisp when I stutter. I also don't know what to say alot since I never like to speak because of it.

:maheart: People say I sound like that nerd kid they'd bully
If they bully you I will eat them
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread