Do you tend to be clumsy? (3 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am. I have poor balance, so I'm always pulling a Fergie:


except it's not bc of a crush I have - it's just my nature (it's like I'll never change... I'll never change... I'll never change... always be the same *sings the chorus of Telephone Busy by 5SOS*)

but anyhoo, any other fellow klutzes on here?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,211
Reactions Received
17,148
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,415
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
kind of, but its mostly my hands. i do know how but shits ALWAYS flying out my hands and i DONT understand why. like when im holding something, im not "dropping" it as it in falling straight down but it FLIES out. like if i was just accidentally dropping things id understand but why do things just get yeeted out my hands idgi at all 😭
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Clumsy i :llama_blush: s my middle name
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
only thing im falling for is you
awwwwwww how romantic! but I'm afraid you'll have to take a number, I'm taken lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,305
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,498
Fandom
Villain
Ship
i would say, yes i'm a little clumsy. it's embarrassing since i'll have my bass around me and i keep bumping the headstock into the wall and the strings rattle and make a really loud sound on stage :yolk:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i would say, yes i'm a little clumsy. it's embarrassing since i'll have my bass around me and i keep bumping the headstock into the wall and the strings rattle and make a really loud sound on stage :yolk:
wait, you're in a band??? that's so cool! what's it called?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Weirdly enough, Im clumsy around specific things
My phone for example :headache:
I've had my phone screen crack before bc I'd dropped it so many times, so I can totally relate!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When I’m feeling overstimulated I can be :llama_shook:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread