do you tend to get in your own way? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
have you ever behaved in self-destructive ways? do you ever cause any type of harm to yourself? or make decisions you know will lead to regret? feel free to share some examples or just any thoughts on this topic..

yes.....yes..... I do this all the time and have been doing it for so long.. and I honestly do not know how to get out of these toxic habits on my own anymore.. recently, I've been realizing how bad it truly is more and more.. repeating mistakes, making stupid decisions, behaving in such irrational ways, punishing and torturing myself, causing harm to my soul and even my body, just going nowhere basically.. all while trying to help others and preaching kindness.. I understand how I became this way, but how to change it now..*sighhhhh*

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sorry you feel that way, I really hope you manage to find your way. I know how hard it can be and I'm sure anything I can suggest is something you've heard before. Stay strong, all you can really do is keep fighting :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yes. but that‘s only with certain people. I tend to make things worse than they should be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I used to be a 'cutter' years ago and even now. The voices in my head and imagery is very self harmful and destructive.
I don't like talking much about it, it bothers me to no end.

Especially when they tell me to harm people a lot of the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread