Do you tend to make fast food yourself? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
True
And I don't trust fast food chains, I like to know where my food comes from and see if everything is clean
:jisoosmh:
Yeah I mean I think we all kind of know that fast food chains aren't getting their meat from morally good places
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it depends :gyuripout:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, because I don´t eat fast food.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i probably eat hamburger paties for 50% of my big meals in a year. less when i am on a chicken phase.

more since the store next to me rebranded and i end up at another place with useful hamburger meat.

scrambled eggs or
hamburger
is dinner
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread