Do you think any of kard at the level of a visual? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Just curious what others think
as for longest time i feel like they played on B.M's muscles

I dont think any of them are at visual level in my opinion
i wouldnt class any of them as a visual
krd.jpg

@MrsJimin you will be honest on this xD​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You wouldn't call Somin a visual? She is so beautiful.
And BM. Oh BM. :sj_weary:
nope
BM looks like he needs glasses xD
and both of the girls have weird noses and facial proportions
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Idk if you're too picky or if I'm too easy
:haylul:
I think your to easy
as i often prefer idols who arent the visual [bts suga, jimin and rm] [ikon bobby]
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Somin is pretty~ she has the same charm as Goo Hara in my opinion, tho the photo you have doesn't bring it out very well, I feel like all of the photos are a bit unflattering to their true visuals, but I wouldn't call any of them god tier by any means, I feel like their charm as a group lies elsewhere but they are good looking.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Somin is pretty~ she has the same charm as Goo Hara in my opinion, tho the photo you have doesn't bring it out very well, I feel like all of the photos are a bit unflattering to their true visuals, but I wouldn't call any of them god tier by any means, I feel like their charm as a group lies elsewhere but they are good looking.
i looked for forward facing photo with minimal make up
as yes every idol has a photo what makes them looks amazing when it over edited and they have a wall of paint
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
i looked for forward facing photo with minimal make up
as yes every idol has a photo what makes them looks amazing when it over edited and they have a wall of paint
Forward facing photo with minimal makeup can still be awkward so I wouldn't say it can necessarily capture anyone's true visuals, I personally feel like Somin looks prettiest in motion, there's so much more to a visual than what can be captured just in one frame :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I find them extremely attractive, every single one of them. I've never cared much for the standard kpop visual look. Not to mention I always consider the whole thing and not just the face.

They all look beautiful to me. I love my men big, so BM is extra attractive to me.
Jiwoo has quite aggressive and strong visuals imo and i love that with women.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Forward facing photo with minimal makeup can still be awkward so I wouldn't say it can necessarily capture anyone's true visuals, I personally feel like Somin looks prettiest in motion, there's so much more to a visual than what can be captured just in one frame :sanapray:
C-0-GDzW0AAL0IR.jpg
still erghhhh to me
and a visual should look good from every angle
[ i dunno if any of these are actual visual just people i find pretty]
[did equal level of photos]
BeFunky-collage (6).jpg
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I find them extremely attractive, every single one of them. I've never cared much for the standard kpop visual look. Not to mention I always consider the whole thing and not just the face.

They all look beautiful to me. I love my men big, so BM is extra attractive to me.
Jiwoo has quite aggressive and strong visuals imo and i love that with women.
k
but the question is are they visual level xD
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Read you own post and title again.
You asked if we find them attractive.
just changed it as i realised right after i replied xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread