- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
This is bc I saw a Youtube video with that title, I didn't watch it but I must admit I was a bit disappointed that she didn't win album of the year, I became a fan after thank u, next album dropped, every song is a bop and also just so so special, it's like Ari learned some life lessons and decided to share them with us through music, as well as also telling us what not to do (I don't think anyone can say that she was trying to promote the message of break up with ur girlfriend i'm bored, I think it's pretty obvious how ridiculous she made it sound in the song lol)
I can't exactly say she got snubbed, since I haven't listened to Billie Eilish's album so I can't say which one deserved it more. I think there were so many great songs and albums released this year that I think no matter who the winners were, someone's gonna be disappointed.
thank u, next is album of the year in ma heart tho
I can't exactly say she got snubbed, since I haven't listened to Billie Eilish's album so I can't say which one deserved it more. I think there were so many great songs and albums released this year that I think no matter who the winners were, someone's gonna be disappointed.
thank u, next is album of the year in ma heart tho