Do you think BTS hit their peak? (1 Viewer)

Do you think BTS hit their peak?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

    Votes: 6 54.5%

  • Total voters
    11

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not yet. I mean their already doing pretty well with preorders and their next comeback will most likely be a hit anyways.

Also, not surprised that they're doing 4 versions of an album again. I haven't even preordered yet.
:yolk:

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 7.30.46 PM.png
are you waiting for the concepts as well?
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thinks album sales wise they will continue to grow noticeably.

But legacy and fame, I personally believe the next step that hinges on the success of this comeback is Musical Respect, if that makes sense!

Like they're getting more recognition for the quality of their music, but in the west there's still a distance from the art when they're discussed, like both the media and other famous people are still kinda baffled and mention their fans and lots of surprise why they're so popular? So if this album is received well critically, and they do well on SNL/have a great performance there and the BBMAs, that could lead to a nom at the Grammys and have more of a Beatles path, from not just remembered as that Korean group that got super popular worldwide but instead like an artistic legend'. They transitioned from dudes known more for the screaming girl fan frenzy to one of the Ults, and now no one remembers that Beatles fans were mocked for being crazy girls obsessed with girlie-boys with long hair at first.

I'm really nervous, actually; this is a critical point, and everyone is waiting for them to stumble in some way even those out of their control. They'll be more than okay if this is their (in the clouds, almost in space) peak and millions of fans will be with them until a day they disband for good, but I think they want to take this as far as they can, and I want that for them too:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I thinks album sales wise they will continue to grow noticeably.

But legacy and fame, I personally believe the next step that hinges on the success of this comeback is Musical Respect, if that makes sense!

Like they're getting more recognition for the quality of their music, but in the west there's still a distance from the art when they're discussed, like both the media and other famous people are still kinda baffled and mention their fans and lots of surprise why they're so popular? So if this album is received well critically, and they do well on SNL/have a great performance there and the BBMAs, that could lead to a nom at the Grammys and have more of a Beatles path, from not just remembered as that Korean group that got super popular worldwide but instead like an artistic legend'. They transitioned from dudes known more for the screaming girl fan frenzy to one of the Ults, and now no one remembers that Beatles fans were mocked for being crazy girls obsessed with girlie-boys with long hair at first.

I'm really nervous, actually; this is a critical point, and everyone is waiting for them to stumble in some way even those out of their control. They'll be more than okay if this is their (in the clouds, almost in space) peak and millions of fans will be with them until a day they disband for good, but I think they want to take this as far as they can, and I want that for them too:sanapray:
So true. Some western media talk about BTS just because they are popular, but don’t resoect them as artists. I really home for something big to come. Yoongi deservers his wish to become true: a Grammy award
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread