- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm too lazy to use 2-step verificationWhy am I seeing this nugu profile again, where's @mirella![]()
this is another thing though... What if you are younger than the underage idol in question? Is it alright?It’s wrong to sexualize underage people tho
And tbh I this it’s wrong to post sexualizing things in places like Twitter for example where some idols admitted they saw things
If you're younger than the underage idol, then you're underage too. The underages can do what they want with each other :)this is another thing though... What if you are younger than the underage idol in question? Is it alright?
What if that idol is above legal age of consent in your country? Is it alright?
I mean... I prefer to keep peeps older than myself, but the questions are still the same.
I mean the legal age of consent in estonia is 14... I would say it's not OK to make them wear clothes that make them seem indecent etc... So no intentionally trying to make them sexually appealing to older people.If you're younger than the underage idol, then you're underage too. The underages can do what they want with each other :)
Well the legal age of consent in Japan is 13... Do you think it's okay to sexualize a thirteen year old?
Your laziness decided to make an alt instead of 2 step verificationI'm too lazy to use 2-step verification
Especially since my email also has 2-step verification, and all my accounts have lengthy, complicated passwords that I may or may not remember...
Internet safety is a struggle![]()
Don't worry, Kai is all fair game ;)I mean the legal age of consent in estonia is 14... I would say it's not OK to make them wear clothes that make them seem indecent etc... So no intentionally trying to make them sexually appealing to older people.
but overall I think it's alright to see them as being sexy or sexually beautiful as long as they don't look like kids. Afterall if they have the body of a woman/man it is human nature to be attracted to it.
I guess I mean, seeing somebody of that age as sexy is alright, but sexualizing them intentionally with their age in mind isn't.
I ain't worrying! That bish is flaunting what he has!Don't worry, Kai is all fair game ;)
Me just yesterdayyou might see a hot guy walking down the street and think "dammn, i wouldn't mind a one night stand with him".
Your multiple username changes flopped so bad you're back to Darkyoda@Ozymandias still going on about other people's username changes when we ALL prefer Soulless_Senpai![]()
Your multiple username changes flopped so bad you're back to Darkyoda![]()
At this point, most users here never even met Soulless_Senpai![]()
MEH SOULLESS_SENPAI IS STILL SUPERIOR
not that my opinion will come as a surprise to anyone...
One would assume that if my bias is taking his shirt off on stage and dancing in water it is the goal to get me sexually attracted to him.
But, but....Well it’s not wrong when sexy concepts are promoted af![]()
Their lossAt this point, most users here never even met Soulless_Senpai![]()
Powerful line.They are there to entertain us, not to have sex with us.