COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think Kpop fan are too much ??? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Last time i was reading Kpop news

and i saw an article about how Jungkook was at the airport, how is hair were weavy and he didn't wear a hat to hide them, and there were tons of article about it and Fan complimenting him
And it hit me i was like " Damn kpop fan can be kind of stupid to be obsess just because he didn't wear a hat at the airport"

I am the only one who had a revelation like this ?

What happen when you had this revelation ?

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
That kpop fan can be stupidy?

I noticed that noticing my noob past behaviors repeated in other ppl

It's very interesting observing how far they can go

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's not just Kpop fans though. Fandom culture in general is like this. Obsessing over random things, prying into the lives of complete strangers etc... I'm guilty of being apart of it, you're guilty of being apart of it, heck everyone here is guilty of being apart of it. I mean you should've realized that it's "too much" when you joined a forum specifically dedicated to the obsession, no? xD

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've had a lot of these types of moments....even sometimes involving myself, where I've stepped back and raised eyebrows at my own thoughts on something lmfao

Sometimes when I see people getting genuinely ANGRY at other fandoms for something, or people literally putting all their free time into certain things (streaming, fanwars, spamming "stan so and so" on things that have no correlation to Kpop in the least, etc) I just have to side eye them and question why they even do things like that?

Or the times I've seen people rant about their fave get a hair cut or hair color and then DEMAND the artist to change it. Bro, calm down. Hair grows. Hair can be colored. AND IT ISN'T YOUR HAIR TO BEGIN WITH??? I get we all have preferences and I have internally screeched at Taemin's mullet as of late, but, I didn't let it consume me nor did I dare think about telling him "cut that shit off you look ridiculous" - because...what....

Oh GOD. AND PEOPLE THAT CRY WHEN THEIR FAVE ARTIST LOOKS IN THEIR GENERAL DIRECTION OR WALKS PAST THEM 50 FEET AWAY OR WHAT HAVE YOU. I will never understand that.....honestly....I always think to myself "what am I missing here?" I have cried during a SHINee concert and while they sang, because it touched me - and I fully get that, but....the whole almost fainting crying when they walk from their van to the building's back door...what....are you doing....????

Y'all are too much.

On the same token though, if it makes them happy I guess I can't judge x:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's not just Kpop fans though. Fandom culture in general is like this. Obsessing over random things, prying into the lives of complete strangers etc... I'm guilty of being apart of it, you're guilty of being apart of it, heck everyone here is guilty of being apart of it. I mean you should've realized that it's "too much" when you joined a forum specifically dedicated to the obsession, no? xD

You've said this perfectly THANK YOU!

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why you gotta call us out like that? :pepeslippy:

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Welcome to fandom culture
yeah but this time it really hit me

like i never see for example a arianator do article about ariana not wearing a hat -_-
it really hit me how kpop fan really bring the fandom culture to a whole new level of stupidity sometimes

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
yeah but this time it really hit me

like i never see for example a arianator do article about ariana not wearing a hat -_-
it really hit me how kpop fan really bring the fandom culture to a whole new level of stupidity sometimes
Well ehhh
Hair is quite important in kpop cuz we associate it with cb's or other important things.
I have seen people flipping over Ariana's hat tho

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You kidding? Fandom culture is the best thing in Kpop after the pretty boys

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah, it's extremely weird when you take a step back and look on your own and others behaviours.

I've seen literally people get mad about their friend not voting for the same group.. Imagine you voting for the colour pink and your friend getting mad because you didn't vote blue. You'd think that they're dumb for getting mad over that. Generally speaking, I think fandom culture is very unhealthy and it's good to take a step back and have a break from it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Oh GOD. AND PEOPLE THAT CRY WHEN THEIR FAVE ARTIST LOOKS IN THEIR GENERAL DIRECTION OR WALKS PAST THEM 50 FEET AWAY OR WHAT HAVE YOU. I will never understand that.....honestly....I always think to myself "what am I missing here?" I have cried during a SHINee concert and while they sang, because it touched me - and I fully get that, but....the whole almost fainting crying when they walk from their van to the building's back door...what....are you doing....????
Europeans can't relate. :maheart:
please come here too

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've had a lot of these types of moments....even sometimes involving myself, where I've stepped back and raised eyebrows at my own thoughts on something lmfao

Sometimes when I see people getting genuinely ANGRY at other fandoms for something, or people literally putting all their free time into certain things (streaming, fanwars, spamming "stan so and so" on things that have no correlation to Kpop in the least, etc) I just have to side eye them and question why they even do things like that?

Or the times I've seen people rant about their fave get a hair cut or hair color and then DEMAND the artist to change it. Bro, calm down. Hair grows. Hair can be colored. AND IT ISN'T YOUR HAIR TO BEGIN WITH??? I get we all have preferences and I have internally screeched at Taemin's mullet as of late, but, I didn't let it consume me nor did I dare think about telling him "cut that shit off you look ridiculous" - because...what....

Y'all are too much.

On the same token though, if it makes them happy I guess I can't judge x:
THIS! OMG, YOU SAID IT.
I AGREE SO FUCKING HARD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread