Comeback Do you think MOMOLAND will ever be able to recreate the success they got from BBoom BBoom? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't even know how they lost so much hype after their 2 titles did extremely well compared to their songs before but somehow they really fell off
They came back with this today as well, and I must say I think it's my favorite title by them.



@Girl Group
@Merry-Go-Round​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm not very familiar with Momoland but last time I checked, fans were really done with how the company was managing them and the lineup changes.
Yeah I remember seeing a lot about that as well, I think 3 members left permanently? And generally the management was really messy from what I remember
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NANCYYYYYYY
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Myco
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
(my queens really just said 'h*ll no') :nakypog:

unfortunately i think their time is the spotlight has passed. maybe if they switch up their sound they can gain some more fame
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread