Do you think OH!GG will make another comeback this year (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe if taeyeon renews her contract in may but I’m thinking they might have a comeback on their anniversary
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm hopeful :)
I'm hopeful too but not expecting it.
Like when the timeline appeared with Taeyeon new album in March raised hopes after her comments in january abt SM during Singapore concert were not 100% positive-I'm telling myself not to get my hopes raised up too high.
So as to be pleasanntly surprised if Oh!GG cb soon n not have too high expectations of SM when it comes to SNSD until it's officially out.
(I'm not actually a teenager but when it it comes to SNSD I seem to hv the emotions of a teenage girl reacting to her favorite boyband-I'm a middle aged guy.)
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm hopeful too but not expecting it.
Like when the timeline appeared with Taeyeon new album in March raised hopes after her comments in january abt SM during Singapore concert were not 100% positive-I'm telling myself not to get my hopes raised up too high.
So as to be pleasantly surprised if Oh!GG cb soon n not have too high expectations of SM when it comes to SNSD until it's officially out.
(I'm not actually a teenager but when it it comes to SNSD I seem to hv the emotions of a teenage girl reacting to her favorite boyband-I'm a middle aged guy.)
Oof ain't that relatable :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly hope so. I really miss these girls
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread