I’m just curious. Lil Touch was that girl last year Ana’s I kinda want kinda want more than two songs 😅
I'm hopeful too but not expecting it.I'm hopeful :)
Oof ain't that relatableI'm hopeful too but not expecting it.
Like when the timeline appeared with Taeyeon new album in March raised hopes after her comments in january abt SM during Singapore concert were not 100% positive-I'm telling myself not to get my hopes raised up too high.
So as to be pleasantly surprised if Oh!GG cb soon n not have too high expectations of SM when it comes to SNSD until it's officially out.
(I'm not actually a teenager but when it it comes to SNSD I seem to hv the emotions of a teenage girl reacting to her favorite boyband-I'm a middle aged guy.)
Maybe this is the year we get nothingI hope so
We get something every year
How dare youMaybe this is the year we get nothing