Do you think that being an only child is better than having siblings? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No i don't! I feel like if your an only child you won't have anyone to talk to you'll be alone and bored and I would choose having siblings than being an only child ANY DAY! :D I think having siblings have a lot more advantages than being an only child does! :D
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No i don't! I feel like if your an only child you won't have anyone to talk to you'll be alone and bored and I would choose having siblings than being an only child ANY DAY! :D I think having siblings have a lot more advantages than being an only child does! :D
If I get more peace and quiet then I say its better. haha jk I love having siblings (Most of the time)
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends on the parents, if the parents can handle multiple children then it can work out better but if multiple children are gonna be too much to handle then it can work out worse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm an only child and i'm glad it is that way, honestly i can't imagine having siblings lmao. if i need to talk about something and there is no one around to listen then i just talk to myself :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i'm an only child and i'm glad it is that way, honestly i can't imagine having siblings lmao. if i need to talk about something and there is no one around to listen then i just talk to myself :wimwim:
as long as you don't answer yourself-
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no way. I'm glad I have siblings. first of all, I learned how to fight from all the times we've fought over stuff like the tv remote. I've learned how to maintain different relationships. it's nice to have someone to talk to about my problems who aren't my parents. they're great to lean and depend on. also if your the youngest (i am) they buy you shit sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
no way. I'm glad I have siblings. first of all, I learned how to fight from all the times we've fought over stuff like the tv remote. I've learned how to maintain different relationships. it's nice to have someone to talk to about my problems who aren't my parents. they're great to lean and depend on. also if your the youngest (i am) they buy you shit sometimes.
I would never ever buy my siblings anything.:taeminface:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would never ever buy my siblings anything.:taeminface:
that's why I said sometimes. My siblings don't buy me things all the time and I don't buy them things all the time. but occasionally they do, also I'm the youngest and they're both older so that probably factors in lol...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that's why I said sometimes. My siblings don't buy me things all the time and I don't buy them things all the time. but occasionally they do, also I'm the youngest and they're both older so that probably factors in lol...
I'm the middle child :(
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I love my sister so I think it's better to have siblings. I remember in geography a few years ago I was told that statisically the ideal family is actually 2 parents and 2 children
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think it's better having siblings, most of my siblings don't talk to each other anymore due to personal things but I really miss us all hanging out. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know what it feel like to be an only sibling because I am a twin, so I always had someone since the womb. I also have 14 siblings, so never a dull moment. I am someone who do hate being alone, so I probably hate being an only child.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have one sibling, who's quite a bit older than I, so we were never that close. I enjoyed having a quiet house to myself as I could do whatever I wanted most of the time haha. I wasn't a big people child, so I didn't have many friends, so I didn't like how it was constantly quiet, but I didn't care as much. It depends on the person I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread