do you think that people get you? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Personally it always felt like no one understands me and how I am (besides probably my family). It‘s such a cycle. My mind tends to go a mile an hour basically. Like idk how to accurately explain it but it feels like my mind goes places same with my emotions that some people seem to not get. At least that’s how it always felt like for me.

Anyway do you think others tend to get you and understand your motivation behind things you say or do?​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think it is easy to feel lost in a world like ours that is so fast and based on facts, money, success etc. you know those old hippies who want to scream WHERE IS POETRY IN THAT? sometimes I want to say that, where is poetry in knowing everything? in having everything planned, in living a certain way. why is everyone so weird if they choose a different path? and we can lie to ourselves how woke and open-minded we are and sure the society has taken some loooong steps, but we are still so small minded when among individuals.

I feel like I don´t really fit in the standard and a lot of people are like "you are not good enough this and good enough that" and after many years of depression and self hatred I´m FINALLY getting there (getting, not there yet) THAT I DON´T ACTUALLY CARE.

do you get me? let´s be buddies but if you don´t, live and let live ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it is easy to feel lost in a world like ours that is so fast and based on facts, money, success etc. you know those old hippies who want to scream WHERE IS POETRY IN THAT? sometimes I want to say that, where is poetry in knowing everything? in having everything planned, in living a certain way. why is everyone so weird if they choose a different path? and we can lie to ourselves how woke and open-minded we are and sure the society has taken some loooong steps, but we are still so small minded when among individuals.

I feel like I don´t really fit in the standard and a lot of people are like "you are not good enough this and good enough that" and after many years of depression and self hatred I´m FINALLY getting there (getting, not there yet) THAT I DON´T ACTUALLY CARE.

do you get me? let´s be buddies but if you don´t, live and let live ♥
that’s honestly so well worded. totally get what you mean
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Personally it always felt like no one understands me and how I am (besides probably my family). It‘s such a cycle. My mind tends to go a mile an hour basically. Like idk how to accurately explain it but it feels like my mind goes places same with my emotions that some people seem to not get. At least that’s how it always felt like for me.

Anyway do you think others tend to get you and understand your motivation behind things you say or do?​
lol i do not get myself ... cant really expect other s to figure it out.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, I believe my closest friends and family do. Plus, I got said that I am quite easy to read
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not really :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i feel like the only person who has constantly understood me have been @Vikki @Mangoey and @KOE
 
D

Deleted member 74

I think no one gets me even if they're close to me or family. The way my emotions work and how I became the person I am today makes me feel that no one will ever understand myself but me, hearing the stuff they say to me just confirms it. It used to make me feel sad but now I just think of it as oh well that's just how it is. I snapped out of it once and thought, why was I searching for validation in being understood anyway? Since that day, I don't mind if no one understands me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No lol I'm an introvert so I don't talk much and ppl consider this a negative thing. Or they think that I never have fun lol I do have fun, I just don't show it XD
aww bby. just know I know you always enjoy yourself
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I believe my closest friends and family do. Plus, I got said that I am quite easy to read
it’s probably because you are a very open person and easy to talk to
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think no one gets me even if they're close to me or family. The way my emotions work and how I became the person I am today makes me feel that no one will ever understand myself but me, hearing the stuff they say to me just confirms it. It used to make me feel sad but now I just think of it as oh well that's just how it is. I snapped out of it once and thought, why was I searching for validation in being understood anyway? Since that day, I don't mind if no one understands me.
I honestly like that mindset. In a way it‘s a healthy response in my book
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 74

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread