do you think that the world would be a better place if cats were the only animal that existed? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
i'm pretty sure most of the people who claim that they love animals eat meat too though :jisoosmh:
I'm sorry, can you explain your response? I keep rereading it, and I think I'm missing something...
It could be because I'm exhausted too, idk honestly lol

I said no because I'd never eat a cat, and if there were only cats there wouldn't be bacon, steak etc.
I know my post went elsewhere, instead of just talking about pets.
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry, can you explain your response? I keep rereading it, and I think I'm missing something...
It could be because I'm exhausted too, idk honestly lol

I said no because I'd never eat a cat, and if there were only cats there wouldn't be bacon, steak etc.
I know my post went elsewhere, instead of just talking about pets.
ahh, so that's why you meant when you said "no because i eat meat" jnsjcxcbhbfc ignore what i said lol i got confused because i thought that you said that the world wouldnt be a better place if cats were the only animals because you didn't like animals :yolk:

also, this is off topic but i hope you're getting enough rest because you seem like you're really exhausted :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Well... If cats were the only animal... then I could start using products with palm oil again...
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
ahh, so that's why you meant when you said "no because i eat meat" jnsjcxcbhbfc ignore what i said lol i got confused because i thought that you said that the world wouldnt be a better place if cats were the only animals because you didn't like animals :yolk:

also, this is off topic but i hope you're getting enough rest because you seem like you're really exhausted :sanapray:
Oh it's okay haha

And thanks, I just had a hard 3 days dealing w/personal growth. Feeling better, but just exhausted from crying.

Signing off :dubuwave:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
wdym? wouldn't you be able to pet the cats if they were the only animal that existed? :jisoosmh:
humans are technically animals lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread