Do you think that you could survive the zombie Apocalypse? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
You'll probably finish the entire series (the games not the show) before I do. You can spoil season 3 onward for me 😅 🤣
i havent played it in a few days though. stuck on this one part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i havent played it in a few days though. stuck on this one part.
Ay.. I usually youtube lets plays when that happens. Except with Persona 5, which I feel I should try to figure out on my own. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Ay.. I usually youtube lets plays when that happens. Except with Persona 5, which I feel I should try to figure out on my own. lol
i usually try and figure it out myself as well lol. it shouldnt be hard considering the game shouldnt be as hard lmao

the only game i needed help with was Hello Neighbor and We Happy Few(good game)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
people should only grab what they need like you said. and still not even grab a whole lot. if you use the supplies wisely and effectively you'll be fine. thats what people dont understand. because people dont think in cases like these.
if people would buy only what they need, as advised, there would be enough food for everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The only way I would is by throwing other people in front of me... and eventually I would run out of people. So probably not :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hahaha...no. I don't do well in those kind of situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread