Do you think that your camera on your phone or on your computer is secretly recording you? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly feel like that. and it‘s no question that Siri is listening to us 24/7
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
yeah, i feel like its sorta creepy if someone is watching her especially if she is young.
My eldest will soon be 11. But she looks more like a 13 year old due to her height and early puberty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Does she play any sports? I feel like since she tall she might like to play basketball or something like that. :D
She's very athletic. She plays Ice Hockey and she's also a dancer with ambitions of becoming a professional dance choreographer. (She attends a dance studio in Seoul. Though that's currently suspended).
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I usually have my laptop camera taped but now I have to remove it for online video meetings :naeunstare: as for my phone... I don't know, but I try to hide it or at least switch off the internet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread