- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
yeah i see people with tape over their computers cameras! :DYeah. Just in case, I taped a strip of paper over my laptop cam.
yeah :DProbably tbh
Yeah you don't want to risk it, right?I've put tape over the cameras in all the laptops that are in my house.
Good for you :Dabsolutely. my fbi agent and i are great friends
Ohh makes since! :DI used to have tape over my laptop camera because of that but now I have to record videos of me doing tests so it's off![]()
It really isn't! Do you like be talking to your friend about something and your phone has ads for what you were just talking about?I honestly feel like that. and it‘s no question that Siri is listening to us 24/7
I certainly don't! Especially with my daughters' laptops.Yeah you don't want to risk it, right?
yeah, i feel like its sorta creepy if someone is watching her especially if she is young.I certainly don't! Especially with my daughters' laptops.
My eldest will soon be 11. But she looks more like a 13 year old due to her height and early puberty.yeah, i feel like its sorta creepy if someone is watching her especially if she is young.
Does she play any sports? I feel like since she tall she might like to play basketball or something like that. :DMy eldest will soon be 11. But she looks more like a 13 year old due to her height and early puberty.
She's very athletic. She plays Ice Hockey and she's also a dancer with ambitions of becoming a professional dance choreographer. (She attends a dance studio in Seoul. Though that's currently suspended).Does she play any sports? I feel like since she tall she might like to play basketball or something like that. :D