- Joined
- 25 September 2022
- Messages
- 43
- Reactions Received
- 19
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Neurodivergent
Yo realmente pienso esto muchos Mexicanos y muchos pueblas en latino países no le gustan los Estados Unidos, muchos del son gringos no gustan Mexico, esto por que yo no gusto mi cultura, desde los Estados Unidos, son gringos luchado muchos guerras y construir invasión y no gustan Rusia o Chino.
I've went to school in Mexico to learn Spanish and my brother and I have been interested in going to this girl's bar in Taxco Mexico this Christmas so we can leave the United States one day and practice our Spanish, we don't like the United States, we want to both get Mexican girlfriends and only speak Spanish and settle in Mexico and get Mexican citizenship because Americans are imperalist terrorists who ruin and bomb other countries unlike China, me and my brother are both of Hispanic heritage and white.
I've went to school in Mexico to learn Spanish and my brother and I have been interested in going to this girl's bar in Taxco Mexico this Christmas so we can leave the United States one day and practice our Spanish, we don't like the United States, we want to both get Mexican girlfriends and only speak Spanish and settle in Mexico and get Mexican citizenship because Americans are imperalist terrorists who ruin and bomb other countries unlike China, me and my brother are both of Hispanic heritage and white.