Do you think there should be a separate drivers test to drive a manual? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know in some countries there's a separate test. For us we don't have that. I get the reasoning but I also like not paying more money for it :pepeslippy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,599
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There should be a separate test/sign off for an automatic.... hehe

either way they are about as different as driving a motorcycle its just motercycles have different rules..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread