- Joined
- 23 November 2018
- Messages
- 914
- Reactions Received
- 892
- Location
- Gojo's sheets
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 996
- Fandom
- GOJO.
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
what differentiates the people who do or don't? i;m curiousI think some people do
thanks, this made me laugh <3I hope so. Me and my sibling r going straight to hell and we'll see each other and do this![]()
Some people remain stuck in time from their deaths and do not or cannot ascendwhat differentiates the people who do or don't? i;m curious
i wonder what differentiates the two. what belief is this?Some people remain stuck in time from their deaths and do not or cannot ascend
so do i. what else is left hahaAh I don’t really believe in afterlife… I hope we do though if it is real.
I'm agnostic so it's just my belief. I believe that if there are many heightened negative emotions or the right environment (stone, water esp), individuals who die can become stuck (they remain on Earth as spirits). If a death is particularly traumatic, that can increase your chances of becoming stuck (violence leading to death, heart attack, immense sadness upon death etc).i wonder what differentiates the two. what belief is this?
I'm agnostic so it's just my belief. I believe that if there are many heightened negative emotions or the right environment (stone, water esp), individuals who die can become stuck (they remain on Earth as spirits). If a death is particularly traumatic, that can increase your chances of becoming stuck (violence leading to death, heart attack, immense sadness upon death etc).
If its violent, yesso if you kill yourself there's a higher chance of becoming stuck?
this is an interesting theory/belief. i know agnostic is very general but this is cool.
If its violent, yes
Do you want to talk in dms? You're making me worry. You're more than welcome to talk to me if you like.so a pill overdose wouldn't result in a higher chance of getting stuck? but something like bleeding out would?
dw about me. but sureDo you want to talk in dms? You're making me worry. You're more than welcome to talk to me if you like.
We can’t know the answer obviouslyfair answer