im sure theres a way to stop it if you really didn't want to update.Even if I didn't want to, I think eventually my laptop will update anyway
I guess I'll do research on it. But my first laptop from hs was a Windows 8, and I kept denying the update until one day it just decided to update it without asking me. And after it updated my laptop stopped workingim sure theres a way to stop it if you really didn't want to update.
Oh actually some windows updates do that on my pc. Did the issue resolve or did it you replace it?I guess I'll do research on it. But my first laptop from hs was a Windows 8, and I kept denying the update until one day it just decided to update it without asking me. And after it updated my laptop stopped working![]()
No, had to replace itOh actually some windows updates do that on my pc. Did the issue resolve or did it you replace it?