Do you think Windows 11 is coming? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Rumors (I don’t know if it’s been confirmed or not) say that Microsoft might announce windows 11 soon. Will you update or do you like windows 10?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
im sure theres a way to stop it if you really didn't want to update.
I guess I'll do research on it. But my first laptop from hs was a Windows 8, and I kept denying the update until one day it just decided to update it without asking me. And after it updated my laptop stopped working :wimwim:
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess I'll do research on it. But my first laptop from hs was a Windows 8, and I kept denying the update until one day it just decided to update it without asking me. And after it updated my laptop stopped working :wimwim:
Oh actually some windows updates do that on my pc. Did the issue resolve or did it you replace it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
18 October 2021
Messages
2
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My brother told me that it came out this month and I was shocked! I expected it to be released during 2022, but I'm happy it's out now. Window 11 makes it so easy to organize my desktop, which has always been an issue since I'm such a messy person. I also love the multitasking tools, which allow me to save so much time! The only problem had with it was the downloading process. It took me hours until I figured out that I needed an activation license key. I luckily found it on https://mysoftwarekeys.com/product/windows-10-pro-mak-500-pc-activations-license-key, and everything went fine afterward.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread