Do you think you act your age, act older than you are, or act younger than you are? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People online tend to assume I'm older than I actually am so online I guess I act older than I am. In real life though I think I have a lot of manerisms that make me appear younger than I am. I still do things like swing my legs when sitting, act hyper at times, bob my head to music, pull my legs up when sitting in chairs, ect. Maybe that's common for some people my age but even the people younger than me at my University tend to act more mature. I don't see it as an issue though, I do what I want and I'm not hurting anyoneso whatever. I do think that combined with my younger looks make people think I'm younger than I am, I've gotten people who think I'm 16 when in reality I'm 20 :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to act mature for my age, then proper for my age, then now I act "childish". Personally since I've grown up I see no obligation to act like a steryotpical boring adult. I pay bills, I pay rent that's all I am abligated to do.
Honestly though :sanapray:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well i'm in the middle i switch from child(cute bubbly native me who i am most of the time) and sometime mature (basically come out when i'm mad mad mad mad)
for real i 12 soon to be 13 in feb 14 *YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've been told often online that I act a lot older than I actually am and a few are surprised by my age. Online, I think I tend to act a lot more mature but offline, I'm pretty much your regular teenager.

I think I get a lot more childish online the more you get to know me as well.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It depends on situation i think. But rly I don't think I have gotten older since passing high school. I mean that I don't feel older, mannerism, mindset, things like that :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
A lot of the time, when I’m with friends or family, I act my age but I will often act older as people don’t take me seriously because of my short stature.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it depens on who I am talking to. I can be pretty mature but also can be such a mess
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I definitely act younger than I am. And sometimes older (depends when the time calls for it)
I act silly and young when I am with my friends
and mature in a training or study situation.

study is serious business after all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
D

Deleted member 74

I act older than my age, which contrasts my height, frame and face. I'm really small, so people always assume I'm around 15 years old and get surprised with my personality, though my family always call me old lady or 1950's girl because they know that side of me well haha~
But I do like and enjoy really childish things
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like a lot of people think I'm pretty young online maybe just because I don't have much to say and mainly just post as many pandas as I can :pandalove: so I suppose people may take that as something a younger person would do? :dubuthink:

I can't help it though, I love the pandas!! :pandalove::pandahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread