Do You Think You Have A Recognizable Writing Style/Persona? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Do You Think You Have A Recognizable Writing Style/Persona?


On the forums. Do you think you have a recognizable or unique/distinct writing style or persona? Do you think if your username was removed people would still recognize your threads and posts as yours?

What about others? Are there any users you think have distinct or recognizable styles or images?



Me?

I think I do have a certain way of writing (most often in my more fanboy oriented threads where I'm writing for effect) that's fairly distinct (in my assessment, could be wrong). I don't notice many who I think could pass for me.

Others?

I think @Drug, @SeulgisAbs, and @DrewB have very distinct ways of writing and their personality comes out very recognizably in their posts and such.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think i have recognizable style, it's not as distinct as some others surely, but enough to build image and persona. It has to do sth with topics I write about surely, but also how I write in both bad and good I guess xd I use certain words a lot like "well", "i guess" and there probably is some grammar mistakes I keep doing since I'm not native speaker and sometimes I notice sth like that I have written certain word wrongly years for example I used to write awkward as akward longest time.

And of course if all else fails I have some distinct smileys I use including ^^;, xd and :p, also D: (though that one i use on social media lot often than in forums).
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't think so, I think the only thing someone could associate with my writing and whatnot is that this is the only smiley face I use a lot: =)
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same but I’m nice about dotae >:(
that's the only difference lol
and the fact that you use >:( a lot, but now I"m starting to use it too lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
that's the only difference lol
and the fact that you use >:( a lot, but now I"m starting to use it too lmao
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( B)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( B)
also the fact that we end up taking every thread we're in together off topic but yeah!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
also the fact that we end up taking every thread we're in together off topic but yeah!
I don’t care
I can and WILL spread the word about my otp
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Emanresu and kuro

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I do. But i dont post enough for it to be recognised. Also my mood and what im responding to affects the way i type.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread