Do you think you would go to heaven or hell? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Honestly I don't think I'm good enough person to go to heaven, so probably hell
:wimwim:
That being said though, I really don't want to go to either. It'd be nice if after we died, we just stayed dead and there wasn't an afterlife imo.​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i like to think i'm good enough for heaven (not in the religious kind of good though, if that's the case then i should start thinking of a way to bring my card collection to hell) but i don't believe either of these exist
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hope some sort of afterlife exists, that´s my only chance to meet my favourite people and see my family again. I hope that decent people go to heaven. No one is an angel in life, but I hope I have never wronged anyone in such a way to deserve eternal punishment ,but if I have, well I´ll pay for it as I should.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I don't really believe in afterlife, but if I did, I would believe in one of those super weird ones like the one in chinese mythology
I don't believe anyone to be good or bad, and who is to judge a person on their moral character? Shifting times and shifting perspectives can really alter on who is considered good or bad
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm religious so I'm hoping heaven for sure. I'm not the best person- no one is- but I'm definitely not the worst. I'm pretty good at avoiding what I should and like to think I have a pretty pure heart.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I'm a religious person myself, I know most people would say hell because whatever they do.
Truth is, You must accept and love god and believe he died for your sins so you can be saved from hell and be with god.

That's what all I have to say.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread