- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
In a romantic sense?
Even being in a relationship now for over a year, I can say that I have not had
enough experience to know what love is supposed to feel like. That word is thrown
around in my relationship often but ... I don't think either of us truly know what love
is or are capable of truly loving each other. I always believed that love comes out
of experience in life and with partners. I know some people go off and marry their
high school sweet-hearts but for the majority of people they don't. I've always found
love to be a very delicate and unique topic as not everyone feels it the same way. But
I just can't help but feel that I am too young to know what it is ...
What are your thoughts?
Even being in a relationship now for over a year, I can say that I have not had
enough experience to know what love is supposed to feel like. That word is thrown
around in my relationship often but ... I don't think either of us truly know what love
is or are capable of truly loving each other. I always believed that love comes out
of experience in life and with partners. I know some people go off and marry their
high school sweet-hearts but for the majority of people they don't. I've always found
love to be a very delicate and unique topic as not everyone feels it the same way. But
I just can't help but feel that I am too young to know what it is ...
What are your thoughts?