Do you think your bias would befriend you? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm PMS'ing and I was literally making myself so sad thinking about this yesterday 😔 😔

Jaehyun please i love you im so desperate here
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Suga? Uhhh... maybe? I’m not quite sure to be honest. :nekosweat:
For Yunho, yes I think we would get along great. :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mayday and Yili
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Well, she is quite social to the best of my knowledge; but there is this thing that she's much younger than me. With such an inter-generational gap, combined with how things generally are on Asia; I don't think she'd befriend me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, but that's only if I don't pass out making eye contact with them first lol :icgyu:
Thats what I'm thinking lol, if I did meet Jaehyun I'd probably have a crush on him and be super awkward. He'd probably think I was really weird lolll
 
  • Like
Reactions: lotusflower

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread