Do you think your ult already delivered enough for satisfy you for your whole life? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They have tons of music, mv's and content out, but i don't think i'm satisfied yet? I don't think if I will ever be, i want more :lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can never have enough music.

Companyvise I think SM defently satisfies me the most. If Red Velvet or SHINee would stop, I would know that despite me wanting more, that they got an amazing and diverse discography. I also would say the same I guess with WJSN. I would obviously want more but they did show so many facets of them that it would still be kinda satisfiying.

My newer ults like fromis_9, weki meki and LOONA tho still need more. They barely started so I do want a ton more material. Give them girls some comebacks.

Now on to iKON. I do want more but I am quite anxious how an album without Hanbin and his production would sound like. And it's YG so the possibility of iKON not releasing anything is big ( like yesterday some iconics on twitter were freaking out due to Jinhwan deleting supporting posts for yg artists on this insta, so people were thinking that he may leave yg). If no new music is released I can confidently say that I am satisfied with what iKON gave me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread