Do you try and keep up with your bias groups' social media? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Since I started updating artist threads, I have and so I know a lot more about them than I ever did before :pepelook:
But normally I would just like their posts aimlessly sometimes not reading them all the way especially if its in Korean :nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I keep up as I follow their social media. But I don't often post updates in artist threads lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I try to. :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I usedta to but not as much anymore, or at least more intermittently/not as regularly as b4. Its just too much as i dint hv more than 1 group to keep up with but now its more than i can keep up with so i dont try as mych anymore. If i rmbr ok, if i forget tats cool too. If there werent infinite scrolling id probably keep up more better, even with the app you cant jump to all for follows say on last friday n just go forward or backwards from there. I hate infinite scroll.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread