- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You're still not active enough on Discord.I don't really use DM feature on KPS, it feels so formal, but I use Discord a lot.
You're still not active enough on Discord.I don't really use DM feature on KPS, it feels so formal, but I use Discord a lot.
I'm level 32 on DiscordYou're still not active enough on Discord.![]()
IM NINEYou really are a fourteen year old.![]()
Lying won't help now.IM NINE
I TOLD YOU IM A NINE YEAR OLDLying won't help now.
I just announced your real age in front of everyone.![]()
You wish you lived longer.I TOLD YOU IM A NINE YEAR OLD
IM NINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE NINEYou wish you lived longer.![]()
You look like a joke now. I think that's the intention, I'm not sure.IM NINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE NINE
Clearly you don’t watch good YouTubeYou look like a joke now. I think that's the intention, I'm not sure.![]()
We're Idubbbz mutuals.Clearly you don’t watch good YouTube
Cultured enough for idubbz, and yet unsophisticated enough for PewdiepieWe're Idubbbz mutuals.![]()
Talking about yourself?Cultured enough for idubbz, and yet unsophisticated enough for Pewdiepie
I’m the nine year old hereTalking about yourself?
Sounds about right.
How ironic.![]()
You're a blinking joke who hard-stans their own unrealistic fantasies. So sophisticated indeed.I’m the nine year old here
I’m so sophisticated
You on the other hand dude![]()
Blinking joke but at least I’m not a joke who’s a blinkYou're a blinking joke who hard-stans their own unrealistic fantasies. So sophisticated indeed.![]()
I should tag the entire BLACKPINK Artist Thread to see this.Blinking joke but at least I’m not a joke who’s a blinkI still have some dignity