I put a moisturizer on almost everyday :pandatea: May skip on humid days.
lily Joined 18 April 2022 Messages 5,140 Reactions Received 7,090 Location So far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,945 Fandom 💜 Gender Female Pronouns she/her 9 September 2022 #1 I put a moisturizer on almost everyday May skip on humid days. Reactions: Abeamus
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,079 Reactions Received 72,509 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,397 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 9 September 2022 #2 No I don’t have the energy tbh Reactions: lily
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,304 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,492 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 9 September 2022 #3 yes i do, every day. if i don't my skin reacts really badly Reactions: lily
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 9 September 2022 #4 Yup Reactions: lily
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 9 September 2022 #5 No i dont really put anything on my skin Reactions: lily
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 9 September 2022 #6 No, I do not. Reactions: lily
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 9 September 2022 #7 Yes, thats the least you can do Reactions: lily
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,646 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 9 September 2022 #8 Sometimes Reactions: lily
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 10 September 2022 #9 No but I probably should Reactions: lily
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 10 September 2022 #10 yes Reactions: lily
Park_Jimin Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 1,423 Reactions Received 2,938 Location ☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,188 Fandom Army/Engene Gender Male Pronouns ✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰ 13 September 2022 #11 Sometimes when I have time Reactions: lily
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 30 October 2022 #12 Yes and it feels amazing afterwards Last edited: 4 November 2022
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 30 October 2022 #13 I would if I could find the products of them in my unit.
Misakii Joined 29 June 2022 Messages 2,187 Reactions Received 2,585 Location summer moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 290 Fandom GLLIT Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 2 December 2022 #14 Yes
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 2 December 2022 #15 No. But I keep my hair all soft and vibrant. In retrospect.
Park_Jimin Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 1,423 Reactions Received 2,938 Location ☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,188 Fandom Army/Engene Gender Male Pronouns ✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰ 4 March 2023 #16 I used to not put on anything until my skin started to get very rough and it didn't feel good so now I do
I used to not put on anything until my skin started to get very rough and it didn't feel good so now I do
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 4 March 2023 #17 Not really. I think my face is youthful as can be.
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,646 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 14 March 2023 #18 Updating: I do now daily
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,951 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 24 May 2024 #19 Of course. My face needs moisturizing.