- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I do all the time 
It's not that I'm sad, it's just that I don't do much human interaction that isn't against my own will.
Then I go like "Ok, but what good will that do to me?
"
And what good will it not do?
Most things I do nowadays is basically to make the time pass lol
I mean, if it goes fast I'll be rich at some point.
Stan Gugudan.
It's not that I'm sad, it's just that I don't do much human interaction that isn't against my own will.
Then I go like "Ok, but what good will that do to me?
And what good will it not do?
Most things I do nowadays is basically to make the time pass lol
I mean, if it goes fast I'll be rich at some point.
Stan Gugudan.