- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
of course you had to go that wayNeed another person in bed![]()
Looks like you want an invitationof course you had to go that way![]()
why would I want thatLooks like you want an invitation![]()
Oh well don’t complain later if someone else gets the chancewhy would I want thatit's not like there is any temptation here
how bold of you to asume I would care about thatOh well don’t complain later if someone else gets the chance![]()
ofc ofc more fun for me then cyahow bold of you to asume I would care about that![]()
enjoy yourselfofc ofc more fun for me then cya![]()
the necessity of a pillow depends though... I mean if you have a boyfriend to sleep on... then it seems moot.Slept for years without one, so yeah.
Which I do not have. So I guess it's just space to sleep on instead.the necessity of a pillow depends though... I mean if you have a boyfriend to sleep on... then it seems moot.
... lying on a pair of trousers doused in cologne would produce an incredible simulation...Which I do not have. So I guess it's just space to sleep on instead.
Not keen on doing that honestly lol... lying on a pair of trousers doused in cologne would produce an incredible simulation...
I get it. a $30 bottle of Calvin Klein can be rather expensive just to create a boyfriend... Although, I do remember an anime (and drama) about a girl with a robot boyfriend... Although, having a robot boyfriend would be preferable in many circumstances... Although, perhaps a pillow would be cheaper... lolNot keen on doing that honestly lol
I used to have anime body pillows. They were neat lol Probably closest thing I will get to a partner nowadays lolI get it. a $30 bottle of Calvin Klein can be rather expensive just to create a boyfriend... Although, I do remember an anime (and drama) about a girl with a robot boyfriend... Although, having a robot boyfriend would be preferable in many circumstances... Although, perhaps a pillow would be cheaper... lol
..... Perhaps I should get a body pillow... I do sleep on my left side mostly... It might be beneficial.. Anyway. If you used to have pillows. what did you do with them? Lose them in an arm wrestle?I used to have anime body pillows. They were neat lol Probably closest thing I will get to a partner nowadays lol
We will just go with the arm wrestle thing yes..... And I bet my apartment and also my plushies as well and lost those too :D..... Perhaps I should get a body pillow... I do sleep on my left side mostly... It might be beneficial.. Anyway. If you used to have pillows. what did you do with them? Lose them in an arm wrestle?