Do you want to get married? Like at all? (1 Viewer)

Gettin' Married?

  • Not for me thanks

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I'm already married to my bias silly

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, if I can find someone who wants me *triggered*

    Votes: 11 55.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wanna marry either a rich old dude or Jimin
So chances are I’m not going to become a Mrs anytime soon
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wanna marry either a rich old dude or Jimin
So chances are I’m not going to become a Mrs anytime soon
that's a mood
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Marriage is something that I don't really consider feasible for me until late 20s/early 30s and tbh, I don't really look forward to it.
Just kinda seems dreadful and like your life slows down considerably.
Might have something to do with my general disinterest in relationships
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Marriage is something that I don't really consider feasible for me until late 20s/early 30s and tbh, I don't really look forward to it.
Just kinda seems dreadful and like your life slows down considerably.
Might have something to do with my general disinterest in relationships
It's hard, but if you find the right person it can be fun. We travel a lot, live an upper middle class lifestyle (I guess is the non-asshole way to put it), go to concerts consistently or out to eat, and let each other kinda go out with other people if we need a change of pace.

The thing is, luckily, we are both very open in our relationship and communicate well. So that's probably the only reason it works. We're also not the jealous types.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if I even want to spend the rest of my life with myself let alone another person.
:nosejoo:​
:maheart: omg that's relatable but so sad
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I might get married next year. But I don't want a fancy or expensive wedding, boyfriend shares same thoughts. :zoomeyes:
Congrats!! :pandalove::pandalove:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
well as far as i remember i've never wanted to get married but i was never really opposed to it either, i came close with one person though, so the idea isn't as far fetched, but i've never intended to marry in general.
its kinda if it happens it happens sort of thing.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might get married next year. But I don't want a fancy or expensive wedding, boyfriend shares same thoughts. :zoomeyes:
:sj_weary:
make sure to post pics on instagram if you do
or better yet livestream it 👀
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread