Do you want to get married? Like at all? (1 Viewer)

Gettin' Married?

  • Not for me thanks

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I'm already married to my bias silly

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, if I can find someone who wants me *triggered*

    Votes: 11 55.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
One day i will be but not now, i still want freedom, but having kids is one of the motivating factors.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m a romantic. I love the idea of marriage, that someone would love me enough to make it official, to chose me above any other girls. But again, its about trust and fidelity. There’s no piece of paper that will prevent someone from cheating or hurting me. So although, I would like to, if I don’t find the one, I’m okay with that also. The thought of getting old alone is quite frightening though.

❤💞🥺💞❤
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd get married just to get rid of my name lol

Nah but really... I live in the first country that legalized same-sex marriage so if my gf wants to marry me, I will, tho for me it's more a sign of pride rather than love. If she doesn't want to marry me, I understand, it's all hella extra and really just symbolic. If I love you, I love you, ring or no ring, it makes no difference for me, so it'd be her decision
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread